Fireball Tinder 60mm Skateboard Wheels
- CHOICE WHEELS: For smaller longboards, mini-cruisers, and double kick skateboards looking for a comfortable ride. Swipe right on 60mms of premium formula Beast Urethane, designed and manufactured right here in California
- COMFY SMOOTH: The 81a urethane and 44mm width (35mm contact) cruises over bumpy roads, rocks, cracks, and other debris smoothly and quickly whether cruising, dancing, or freeriding
- DUMP THANE: Wheels come standard with Fireball SlidePrepped(TM) and leave massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively, allowing consistent slides to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot. Get some!
- Centerset CORE means predictable slides and even wear patterns. The large black urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable descents throughout the entire life of the wheel.
- SIZE SPEC: Diameter: 60mm, Width: 44mm, Durometer: 81a White, CP: 35mm contact patch, Core: Centerset (50%)
Fireball Slide Prepped Surface (stone ground) allows you to break into a slide and create clean smoking lines when you feel that urge. The rounded lips make a progressively larger contact patch as the wheel slowly wears down from rippin’ slides.
Urethane to Core Ratio
Large cores mean predictable slides and even wear patterns. The Tinder’s large black fiberglass/urethane core supports the hefty 60mms of thane around it for unparalleled precision and performance.