A RIDE SO COMFORTABLE YOU’RE FLOATING
The Zeppelin has been in Arbor’s lineup for quite a few years now, which is a good reason. This thing is nice and compact, has moderate flex, and has a good-sized standing platform.
It’s perfect for the college kid who needs to get from their dorm to class while bumping Zeppelin in their headphones. Coming in at 32″, this board is super light and easy to carry around the parts of campus where security is rampant.
Arbor uses a premium wood top sheet and graphics on all their boards to ensure you get a lovely, snappy flex pattern.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water-based sanding sealers.
For your comfort, this board is super compact but has an extended wheelbase to keep you stable.
Pushing | Cruising | Commuting | Replacing Your Prius | Carving
- Paris RKP Trucks – 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series – 65mm | 78a
- Arbor Bearings
- Truck Mounting – Top Mount
- Length – 32″ | 78.75 cm
- Width – 8.75″ | 22 cm
- Wheelbase – 23″ | 58.4 cm
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisaner Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
Concave: Mellow Radial
There are no reviews yet.