A RIDE SO COMFORTABLE YOU’RE FLOATING
A swallowtail thruster for slashing banks, powering down any line, or carving tight pocket turns.
Arbor uses a premium wood topsheet and graphic on all of their boards to make sure you get a nice, snappy flex pattern.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water based, sanding sealers.
For your comfort, this board is super compact but has a nice long wheelbase to keep you stable.
Pushing | Cruising | Commuting | Replacing Your Prius | Carving
- Paris TKP Street Trucks – 149mm | Black
- Arbor Easyrider Series – 61mm | 78a
- Arbor Bearings
- Truck Mounting – Top Mount
- Length – 30.5”
- Width – 8.625″
- Wheelbase – 17”
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Carbonized Bamboo Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
Concave: Mellow Radial